Aboriginal Design Unisex Polo Shirt
Designed by Nadia from Amata, an Aboriginal community in the Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara Lands in South Australia. This design represents a dream time story about seven sisters.
- Regular fit with side split detail, so easy wear
- Short sleeve with 3 button placket
- Bamboo/polyester mesh style fabric
- Double stitched hem
- Sublimated print
||Body Width (cm)
||Body Length (cm)|
How to Measure: (Please measure carefully as incorrectly ordered size cannot be exchanged).
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.