Torres Strait Islands Design Unisex Polo Shirt
Designed by Veronica from Aloomba in the Cairns Region, Queensland.
The colours of this design represent the Torres Strait Islands. The blue wavy lines represent the ocean; the flag represents the people and the hand represents the strength and courage of the Torres Strait Islands people. This reproduction of the Torres Strait Islander flag is with permission from the Torres Strait Island Regional Council and the Heart Foundation would like to acknowledge the designer of the flag, the late Mr Bernard Namok.
- Regular fit with side split detail, so easy wear
- Short sleeve with 3 button placket
- Bamboo/polyester mesh style fabric
- Double stitched hem
- Sublimated print
||Body Width (cm)
||Body Length (cm)|
How to Measure: (Please measure carefully as incorrectly ordered size cannot be exchanged).
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.