As a valued customer we want to let you know about an upcoming change to our ordering process.
Previously, you were able to submit an order by email, providing a purchase order number, or over the phone by calling our Helpline team, and paying for the goods 30 days after delivery.
From 30 June 2021, our ordering process will move to a self-service model via our online shop. We understand that this change might take some time to accommodate, so we will continue to accept email and phone orders until 30 September 2021. However, we would really appreciate your assistance in helping us to move online sooner.
Q: How do I place my order from now on?
From 30 June 2021, our ordering process will move to a self-service model via our online shop.
The heart health resources can be directly accessed here.
You will be able to add items to your shopping cart and where there is payment applicable, pay for your order online at point of checkout.
Q: What if I wish to order more than the free maximum allowable quantities per title?
You will be able to do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 13 11 12, however there will be a cost charged for the resources, plus for delivery and you must pay for the order before any goods will be dispatched. We will no longer offer 30 day payment terms.
Q: What payment methods are available for online shop orders?
We accept payments via the following methods:
Q: Why did the ordering process change?
The ordering process changed to enable us to maximise technological automation and reduce administration processes. This will free up our Helpline staff, our dedicated heart health professionals, to focus on providing health advice and support services to callers.
Q: Is a purchase order number a requirement when placing an order?
No, purchase order numbers are not a requirement when you place your order via our online shop, however we provide an optional data field for this information should it be required by your organisation.
Q: How do I link my order to my purchase order number, should this be a requirement of our organisation?
There will be an optional data field available on the Order Details page where you can populate your approved purchase order number.
Q: What are the maximum order quantities on the online shop?
Our standard heart health resources are available free of charge up to the following maximum quantities per title:
- 1 x free copy – My Heart, My life 3rd edition (this resource is being phased out and will not be available after December 2021.
- 10 x free copies – Warning signs heart attack facts pack (contains 1 x fact sheet, 1 x action plan magnet, 3 x wallet cards);
- 50 x free copies – Angina; Atrial Fibrillation; Bypass; Cardiac Rehabilitation; Coronary Angioplasty; Heart attack; Heart Valve Surgery; High blood pressure; Living well with heart failure
- 100 x free copies – Warning signs fact sheet, Warning Signs wallet card, Warning Signs action plan magnet; Helpline card
- 200 x free copies – Heart Health Check brochure