Since 1959 Mens T-Shirt
Since 1959 the Heart Foundation has been working to save Australian lives from heart disease. Whether you're getting active or just chilling out do it in style in this super comfy modern fit t-shirt and show your support for the fight against heart disease.
- Regular fit, with ribbed crew neck for easy wear
- Mid weight 180 gsm 100% combed cotton for comfort (marles 15% polyester)
- Taped shoulder seams for added durability and comfort
- Double needle hem means hem sits straight and true
- Pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
||Body Width (cm)
||Body Length (cm)|
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.