Since 1959 Unisex Hoodie Sweatshirt
Since 1959 the Heart Foundation has been working to save Australian lives from heart disease. Wear this hoodie to keep you snug and warm through those cooler months of the year.and show your support for the fight against heart disease.
- Regular fit
- Lined pullover hood with tonal shoestring drawcord, keeps your head and ears warm
- Inset sleeves with sleeve cuff ribbing
- Kangaroo pocket, perfect for keeping your hands out of the cold
- Heavy weight 350gsm 80% cotton 20% polyester anti-pill fleece, to keep you warm
- Pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
||Body Width (cm)
||Body Length (cm)|
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing hoodie flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the hoodie.