Q. Do I need to create an account?
- You can either choose to create an account, if you will be a regular buyer, or place an order as a casual visitor.
Q. What is the benefit of creating an account?
- By creating an account, entering all your registration information is a one-time thing that will save you a lot of time in the future, resulting in a faster checkout and overall, a smoother shopping experience.
- By creating an account, you will be able to review and update your address details, plus view your order history.
Q. How do I check and update my account details?
- Sign into your account – if you want to update your address select Edit and update.
For full details of our Privacy Statement and how your personal information will be used please refer here.
Q. I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
If you need help resetting your password, we can help by sending you a link to reset it.
- Click Reset your Password.
- Enter either the email address or username on the account.
- Select Submit.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email.
- Click on the URL provided in the email and enter a new password.
Q. Why can’t I sign into my account?
- On your original visit you may have placed an order as a guest, rather than creating an account.
- You may be trying to log-in using a different email address to that used when you created your account.
- You may have typed your email address in incorrectly.
- You may be using an incorrect password.
- If you have difficulty resolving your account sign in you can -
- Create a new account
- Contact us at – email@example.com
For full details regarding Terms and Conditions of use of our website and online store refer here.
Ordering - General
Q. How do I know if my order has been completed and accepted?
Upon successful completion of your order transaction, you will receive an email notification that -
- Acknowledges your order.
- Lists the items and costs associated with your order.
- Confirms payment received.
- Advises that your order may ship from different warehouses, depending on what you have ordered, so you may receive more than one delivery.
Important Information regarding your order:
- You should receive an email confirming your order shortly after you have placed it. If you do not receive that email, please check your spam/junk folders. This is important because if you don’t receive that email you also won’t receive the email with your shipment notification and tracking information.
- You will not hold Us responsible for any loss caused by late delivery.
- We are not responsible for delivery to an incorrectly submitted address.
- We will assume, unless notified otherwise, that any person appearing to reside at the Delivery Address is authorised to accept Your order.
Q. The item I want is out of stock, what do I do now?
- If the item you wish to order is out of stock ie your see the ‘Sold Out’ message please refer to the product description field, this should provide an indicative date for replenishment, at which time you will need to revisit our online store to place your order.
- If you cannot find the item that you have previously ordered and wish to now re-order then the item has been removed from our online store, as it is no longer available.
Q. Do you have a back ordering option?
- No, we are unable to offer an option for you to back order a product.
Q. How do I redeem a discount or special offer?
- Once you have added items to your cart click on ‘Place Order’
- You will be directed to the Contact Information page
- Enter your discount or special offer code into the Discount Code field
- Click Apply
Q. Why isn’t my voucher code working?
- Your voucher code may not work if -
- the redemption period has expired.
- the voucher code is incorrectly entered.
- The voucher code is linked to a specific email address, and you are placing your order using a different email address.
Q. What should I do if my voucher code isn’t working?
- Check all the above points -
- If the redemption period has expired, the offer is no longer valid and cannot be used.
- If the voucher code is incorrectly entered, re-enter correctly.
- If you are placing your order using a different email address, please revert back to your original email address linked to the offer.
- If your redemption period is still valid and you have checked all other points and are still experiencing problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 13 11 12, selecting option 3.
Q. Why isn’t my voucher code applying the full discount value?
- Your order value, less shipping cost, may be less than the value of the voucher, in which case only the value of the order will be applied.
Q. Can I use my voucher code to pay for postage?
- Postage must be paid by the customer and is not a part of the voucher offer. However standard postage is FREE if your order value is $100 or over.
Q. How do I find my correct size for garments?
- To find your correct garment size, on the product page for the garment you wish to order select the Size chart image.
- Review the size chart and follow the instructions on how to measure a like garment to ensure you choose the correct size.
- As there is no industry wide benchmark for standard sizing it is important that you always check the size charts for each style of garment.
Ordering – Walk Organisers
Q. I am a Walk Organiser and want to order some merchandise on behalf of several Walkers in my Group, redeeming multiple discount vouchers belonging to these Walkers, how do I place this amalgamated order?
- Please email email@example.com with the following information – Walker names, plus the voucher values and voucher numbers that you wish to redeem on any one order. You will then be provided with a single voucher number, which will be to the full value of all the individual voucher values for those Walkers in your group, allowing you to place your amalgamated order.
Q. I am a Walk Organiser and want to order some t-shirts or polo shirts with our Walking Group name printed on them, how do I place my order?
- Log in to your account on https://walking.heartfoundation.org.au/ and access the order forms for Walking Group name apparel options. These apparel options are only available to Walking Groups wanting their Walking Group name printed on their shirts.
- On completion of the form email it direct to the supplier, email address is on the form.
- This order transaction is between the Walk Organiser and the supplier, not the Walk Organiser and the Heart Foundation.
Q. Do you accept international credit cards?
- Yes, international credit cards are accepted for payment of orders, however we cannot service orders to international addresses.
Q. What payments methods do you accept?
- We accept the following payment methods -
- American Express
Q. Do you offer the option for payment details to be retained in my account?
- Yes, we offer ShopPay. This is an accelerated checkout that lets customers save their email address, credit card, and shipping and billing information with Shopify so that transactions are completed faster the next time you use our store.
- Customer’s shipping and billing information is securely stored on Shopify’s PCI compliant servers and is only shared with our store if an order is placed.
Q. Can I use a purchase order number and pay later?
- You can enter a purchase order number at point of ordering on our online store, however payment must be made at the time the order is placed.
- If you wish to place an order and receive a tax invoice prior to payment, then your order must be placed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 13 11 12, select option 3.
Q. Can I be invoiced instead of paying by credit card?
- You must pay by one of our credit card payment methods when ordering on our online store.
- If you wish to place an order and receive a tax invoice prior to payment, then your order must be placed by emailing email@example.com or calling 13 11 12 select option 3.
For full details regarding 30 day trade terms please refer here - FAQs - 30 day trade terms discontinued - 30th June
Q. How long will my order take to be delivered?
For goods shipping from our Heart Foundation warehouse, including order processing time and ‘in transit’ time –
- Standard Australia Post (1-15 Working Days)
- Express (1 – 5 Working Days)
For goods shipping from our Dropship warehouse, including production, order processing time and ‘in transit’ time –
- Standard Australia Post (8-15 Working Days)
- Express (8 – 10 Working Days)
Q. Are all items shipped together from the same warehouse?
- Depending on what items you order they may ship from different warehouses.
NB: If your order includes items shipping from both the Heart Foundation warehouse and our dropship supplier then you will be charged the shipping fee applicable to each, with the order items shipping separately, so you will receive more than one delivery. If your order is over $100 and includes items shipping from both warehouses, free standard shipping will be honoured.
Q. What can cause my order to be delayed?
Your order may be delayed if -
- We run out of stock – in this instance we will contact you to determine whether you are happy to wait for replenishment, allowing us to supply; or you would prefer a refund.
- COVID-19 lockdowns
- Natural disasters such as flooding, bush fires
Q. What do I do if my order does not arrive within the expected delivery time?
- If your order doesn’t arrive within the expected timeframe please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow this up on your behalf.
Q. Will I be able to track my order?
- If your order is for free printed resources this will be sent via standard Australia Post which does not offer tracking capability. However you will receive an order status notification which will advise the following -
- Date of order dispatch
- Method of delivery
- Dates expected in transit
- Estimated delivery date
- If your order has a value ie is for merchandise and is shipping from our Heart Foundation warehouse you will receive the above order status information, plus e-parcel tracking notification from Australia Post, once your parcel has been dispatched.
- If your order is shipping from our DropShip warehouse you will receive dispatch advice, along with tracking number details, once items have shipped.
For full Merchandise and Shipping details refer here.
Q. Can I cancel an order after it has been placed?
- If an order transaction has been completed and you wish to cancel the order you must advise us within 4hrs of placing your order. Please email email@example.com or call 13 11 12 select option 3. Provided the order has not already begun through the fulfilment process then we can cancel the order and provide you with a refund.
Q. If I cancel an order how long does it take for me to get a refund?
- If no goods have been supplied then your refund will be actioned the same day that the order is cancelled. Refund will be made via the same payment method which you selected when placing your order.
- If goods have already been supplied then a refund will not be actioned until such time as we have received the goods back into our warehouse. Any items returned for refund must be in the original condition as they were supplied.
Q. Can I change/make an amendment to my order after I have completed the transaction?
- If an order transaction has been completed it cannot have additional products added to it in retrospect/afterwards. You would need to place a new order for any additional items.
- If you have transacted your order and note that you have made an error, ie you have ordered an incorrect size/colour/style we may be able to remedy, however you must advise us within 4hrs of placing your order. We will do what we can to accommodate your change request, however change is not always possible.
Q. I want to return my order as it has been supplied incorrectly or goods are faulty, what do I need to do?
- Please call 13 11 12 – select Option 3 Orders and advise our Customer Service Officer of the reason for your return. In some instance we will ask that you don’t return the incorrect/faulty product/s instead we will simply replace the item/s. (There are multiple costs associated with returns and as a charitable organisation these will sometimes outweigh the cost of our providing a simple replacement to you).
- If you are asked to return the item/s you should please repackage in the original packaging, address to:
For full details regarding Returns and Refunds and Manufacturer Warranties please refer here.
Q. At what point will I receive the option to download?
- You will be emailed a Thank you for your Order email, which will include the link/s to download your selected e-book/s.
Q. How long does it typically take to download one of your e-books?
- Each e-book download time will differ slightly, depending on file size, however on average it should take no more than 10 – 12 seconds.
Q. What happens if I do not receive a download link?
If you don’t receive your pdf download link please –
- Check your junk/spam folder
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will re-forward the link to you.
Q. What happens if the download is interrupted or doesn’t’ complete?
- If the download is interrupted or doesn’t’ complete please re-click the link and try the download again.
- If you continue to have problems please email us at email@example.com and we will re-forward the link to you.
Q. Where do I download the file to?
- The pdf download will automatically be saved to your folder named ‘Downloads’ unless you specify otherwise.
Q. Do you have Live Chat support?
- We do not currently have Live Chat support, however we are working on it and hope to be able to offer this very soon.
Q. How can I write a review on a product?
- Select the product for which you wish to write a review, scroll down to the middle section of the page, to the section headed Customer Reviews, click on the ‘Write a review’ link on the right-hand side of the screen. This will pop a typeform with the following fields allowing you to write a review; Name, Email, Star Rating, Review Title, Body of Review (allows up to 1500 characters); click Submit Review button when you have written your review.
Q. How do I unsubscribe from your mailing list?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be unsubscribed from mailings.