This Frequently Asked Questions section provides information on how to use the Heart Foundation Online Shop
Q. Do I need to create an Account?
- You can either choose to create an Account, if you will be a regular buyer, or place an order as a casual visitor.
Q. What is the benefit of creating an Account?
- By creating an Account, entering all your registration information is a one-time thing that will save you a lot of time in the future, resulting in a faster checkout and overall, a smoother shopping experience.
- By creating an Account, you will be able to review and update your address details, plus view your order history.
Q. How do I access my Account and review and update details?
- You can access your Account by clicking on the Account icon showing in the top right menu.
- If you aren't already logged in you will need to log in using the email address and password you used when creating your account.
- If the Online Shop doesn't recognise your email address or password it may be because you don't have an Account on the Online Shop.
- Once signed into your Account – to update your details select Edit and update.
Q. Are my personal details safe?
We take the security of your personal information extremely seriously and do everything in our power to ensure that your personal information is kept safe. We never share or sell your details.
For full details of our Privacy Statement and how your personal information will be used please refer here.
Q. I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
If you need help resetting your password, we can help by sending you a link to reset it.
- Click Reset your Password.
- Enter either the email address or username on the account.
- Select Submit.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email.
- Click on the URL provided in the email and enter a new password.
- If you do not receive the email, please check your junk folder, or it may be that you do not have an account on the Online Shop.
Q. Why can’t I sign into my Account?
- On your original visit you may have placed an order as a guest, rather than creating an account.
- You may be trying to log-in using a different email address to that used when you created your account.
- You may have typed your email address in incorrectly.
- You may be using an incorrect password.
- If you have difficulty resolving your account sign in you can -
- Create a new Account
- Contact us at – Orders
For full details regarding Terms and Conditions of use of our website and online store refer here.
Ordering – General
Q. How do I find products?
Top Navigation Menu –
- organises all the products on the Online Shop into groups of similar products and displays them on a page. So, for example, clicking on the Apparel menu item will open a page with all the clothing items that are currently available on the Online Shop.
- if you know the product you are looking for, e.g. "anti-stress keyring", or the type of product, e.g. "t-shirts", you can enter the search term in the Search Box at the top right of the website, and press the Search button. The Search Results page will display all of the products that match your search term. You can then click on the product of your choice to see more information and add it to your Order.
>Q. How do I place an Order? Add items to my Shopping Cart?
- Open the product page of the item you wish to order
- Enter the quantity you would like to purchase in the 'Quantity' box and click on the red 'Add to cart' button. This will add the product to your Shopping Cart.
- ‘Your Cart’ will show in a drop down on the right of your screen, at this point you can choose whether to ‘Continue Shopping’ by clicking the grey button or ‘Place your order’ by clicking the red button.
Q. How do I access my Shopping Cart if I move away from this page?
Your Shopping Cart contains all the items you have added to your order. You can get back to your Shopping Cart by
- clicking on the image of a cart in the top right corner of the website or by clicking this link:
- Your Shopping Cart shows the product/s you have added, the price of each item and the total price of all your items. You can change the quantity of product/s you have added, remove products, and add a donation to your order should you choose. The shipping charge is not shown on this page as this can only be calculated after the total price of the products in your order is known.
Once you are satisfied with the items in your Shopping Cart you can choose to ‘Continue Shopping’ or to progress to Information, Shipping and Payment pages. To progress your order, simply click the red button labelled 'Place your order' and you will be taken to the Information page for you to enter your Billing and Delivery address details.
Q. I would like to place a bulk order. Can I have a discount?
We are unable to offer a discount for large orders as we want to raise as much money as we can for life saving research. It should be noted that our printed heart health publications are provided free of charge for bulk quantities up to our maximum order levels.
Q. I am a health professional, why can I not order multiple brochures?
- Multiple brochures are available free of charge for up to a maximum quantity (generally 50 copies). Some organisations however may have a block on users being able to access online retail stores. In this instance you would need to ask your internal IT team to whitelist our heart health resource collection URL https://shop.heartfoundation.org.au/collections/health to enable you to place orders.
Q. Can I send an order to multiple addresses?
We are unable to send items from the same order to multiple delivery addresses. If you wish to have items delivered to separate delivery addresses you will need to please place separate orders.
Q. Can you gift wrap my order?
Unfortunately we do not currently have the option to offer gift wrapping of orders.
Q. How do I make payment?
Once you have entered your shipping address details –
- Click "Continue to Payment", here you will be asked to select to pay using your credit/debit card or your PayPal account.
- If you select to pay by credit or debit card you will enter all your details on this page which is secured with data encryption. Once details have been entered click the red ‘Pay Now’ button.
- If you select to make payment by PayPal you will be taken to the PayPal website and asked to login and confirm the payment. This is a secure webpage.
On successful payment of your order you will be shown an Order Confirmation page with your order number. This Order Confirmation will also be sent to you in an email.
Q. Do you accept international credit cards?
Yes, international credit cards are accepted for payment of orders, however we cannot service orders to international addresses.
Q. What payments methods do you accept?
- We accept the following payment methods -
- American Express
Q. Do you offer the option for payment details to be retained in my account?
- Yes, we offer ShopPay. This is an accelerated checkout that lets customers save their email address, credit card, and shipping and billing information with Shopify so that transactions are completed faster the next time you use our store.
- Customer’s shipping and billing information is securely stored on Shopify’s PCI compliant servers and is only shared with our store if an order is placed.
Q. Can I use a purchase order number and pay later?
If you are a company or organisation -
- You can enter a purchase order number at point of ordering on our online store, however payment must be made at the time the order is placed.
- If you wish to place an order and receive a tax invoice prior to payment, then your order must be placed by emailing Orders or calling 13 11 12, select option 3.
Q. Can I be invoiced instead of paying by credit card?
- You must pay by one of our credit card payment methods when ordering on our online store.
- If you wish to place an order and receive a tax invoice prior to payment, then your order must be placed by emailing Orders or calling 13 11 12 select option 3.
For full details regarding 30 day trade terms please refer here - FAQs - 30 day trade terms discontinued - 30th June
Q. How do I know if my order has been completed and accepted?
Upon successful completion of your order transaction, you will receive an email notification that -
- Acknowledges your order.
- Lists the items and costs associated with your order.
- Confirms payment received.
- Advises that your order may ship from different warehouses, depending on what you have ordered, so you may receive more than one delivery.
Important Information regarding your order:
- You should receive an email confirming your order shortly after you have placed it. If you do not receive that email, please check your spam/junk folders. This is important because if you don’t receive that email you also won’t receive the email with your shipment notification and tracking information.
- You will not hold us responsible for any loss caused by late delivery.
- We are not responsible for delivery to an incorrectly submitted address.
- We will assume, unless notified otherwise, that any person appearing to reside at the delivery address is authorised to accept your order.
Q. I need a tax invoice/receipt for my online shop order for my Finance Department
- The order confirmation notification that you receive upon successful transaction of your order includes the cost of your order, GST content and our ABN, this should be all you require for tax purposes.
Q. The item I want is out of stock, what do I do now?
- If the item you wish to order is out of stock ie you will see the ‘Sold Out’ Please refer to the product description field, this should provide an indicative date for replenishment, at which time you will need to revisit our online store to place your order.
- If you cannot find an item that you have previously ordered then the item has been removed from our online store, as it is no longer available.
Q. Do you have a back ordering option?
- No, we are unable to offer an option for you to back order a product.
Q. How do I redeem a discount or special offer voucher code?
- Once you have added items to your cart click on ‘Place Order’
- You will be directed to the Contact Information page
- Enter your discount or special offer code into the Discount Code field
- Click Apply
Q. Can I use more than one discount or special offer voucher code on the same order?
- No, only one discount or special offer voucher code can be redeemed on an order.
Q. Why isn’t my voucher code working?
- Your voucher code may not work if -
- the redemption period has expired.
- the voucher code is incorrectly entered.
- The voucher code is linked to a specific email address, and you are placing your order using a different email address.
Q. What should I do if my voucher code isn’t working?
- Check all the above points -
- If the redemption period has expired, the offer is no longer valid and cannot be used.
- If the voucher code is incorrectly entered, re-enter correctly.
- If you are placing your order using a different email address, please revert back to your original email address linked to the offer.
- If your redemption period is still valid and you have checked all other points and are still experiencing problems, please email Orders or call 13 11 12, selecting option 3.
Q. Why isn’t my voucher code applying the full discount value?
- Your order value (less the shipping cost) may be less than the value of the voucher, in which case only the value of the order will be applied.
Q. Can I use my voucher code to pay for postage?
- Postage must be paid by the customer and is not a part of the voucher offer. However standard postage is FREE if your order value is $100 or over.
Q. The recipe ebook will not download.
- For download please ensure that you click on the recipe ebook link that you receive to your nominated email address, alternatively you have the option to download the ebook direct from our order portal, once your order has been successfully completed. Also, some organisations may have a block on downloading files over a certain file size which may prevent download. Please check your organisation’s download protocols.
Q. How do I find my correct size for garments?
Clothing, such as t-shirts, polo shirts, hoodies, have size charts available for review on the product page. You can find this by selecting the size chart image in the image gallery for each product.
- To find your correct garment size, on the product page for the garment you wish to order select the size chart image presented in the product’s image gallery).
- Review the size chart and follow the instructions on how to measure a like garment to ensure you choose the correct size.
- As there is no industry wide benchmark for standard sizing it is important that you always check the size charts for each style of garment.
- NB: As many of our clothing items are produced to order an incorrectly ordered size cannot be exchanged.
Ordering – Walk Organisers
Q. I am a Walk Organiser and want to order some merchandise on behalf of several Walkers in my Group, redeeming multiple discount vouchers belonging to these Walkers, how do I place this amalgamated order?
- Please email Orders with the following information – Walker names, plus the voucher values and voucher numbers that you wish to redeem on any one order. You will then be provided with a single voucher number, which will be to the full value of all the individual voucher values for those Walkers in your group, allowing you to place your amalgamated order.
Q. I am a Walk Organiser and want to order some t-shirts or polo shirts with our Walking Group name printed on them, how do I place my order?
- Log in to your account on https://walking.heartfoundation.org.au/ and access the order forms for Walking Group name apparel options. These apparel options are only available to Walking Groups wanting their Walking Group name printed on their shirts.
- On completion of the form email it direct to the supplier, email address is on the form.
- This order transaction is between the Walk Organiser and the supplier, not the Walk Organiser and the Heart Foundation.
Q. How long will delivery take?
For goods shipping from our Heart Foundation warehouse, including order processing time and ‘in transit’ time –
- Standard Australia Post (1-15 Working Days)
- Express (1 – 5 Working Days)
For goods shipping from our Dropship warehouse, including production, order processing time and ‘in transit’ time –
- Standard Australia Post (8-15 Working Days)
- Express (5 - 12 Working Days)
Q. Are all items shipped together from the same warehouse?
- Depending on what items you order they may ship from different warehouses.
NB: If your order includes items shipping from both the Heart Foundation warehouse and our dropship supplier then you will be charged the shipping fee applicable to each, with the order items shipping separately, so you will receive more than one delivery. If your order is over $100 and includes items shipping from both warehouses, free standard shipping will be honored.
Q. How much does delivery cost?
Order delivery costs are –
- $12.00 Standard delivery
- $22.50 Express delivery
Q. How can I get free delivery?
Orders over $100 automatically get free delivery. If your order doesn't total $100 or more you may choose to add a $5 donation, or multiples of, to increase the value of your order to $100 and help fund our life saving research.
Q. Which delivery service do you use?
We dispatch all orders with Australia Post, Australia Post e-parcel and Australia Post Express.
Q. Can I collect my order?
We are unable to offer order collection at this time.
Q. What can cause my order to be delayed?
- Reasons that may delay delivery – Stock outage, in this instance we will contact you to determine whether you are happy to wait for replenishment, allowing us to supply; or you would prefer a refund; COVID-19 lockdowns; natural disasters such as flooding, bush fires; Australia Post delivery delays.
- For goods shipping from our Heart Foundation warehouse please allow - Standard Australia Post (1-15 Working Days); Express (1 – 5 Working Days).
- For goods shipping from our Dropship warehouse (custom printed goods) please allow - Standard Australia Post (8-15 Working Days); Express (5 - 12 Working Days)
Q. What do I do if my order does not arrive within the expected delivery time?
- If your order has a $ value you will be able to use the tracking number from Australia Post to track your order. In this instance you should direct any queries regarding overdue delivery to Australia Post.
- For other bulk orders please email Orders and we will follow this up on your behalf.
Q. Why does the tracking number I received not work?
- Your order confirmation will provide an Order status notification number, this is not a tracking number. The Order status notification number includes: Date of order dispatch; Method of delivery; Dates expected in transit; Estimated delivery date.
If your order has a $ value you will receive the above Order status notification number, plus an e-parcel tracking notification from Australia Post, once your parcel has been shipped. This notification with tracking number from Australia Post allows you to track your order.
NB: If your order is for free printed resources this order will be sent via standard Australia Post, which does not offer tracking capability.
For full Merchandise and Shipping details refer here.
Q. Can I cancel an order after it has been placed?
- If an order transaction has been completed and you wish to cancel the order you must advise us within 4hrs of placing your order. Please email Orders or call 13 11 12 select option 3. Provided the order has not already begun through the fulfilment process then we can cancel the order and provide you with a refund.
Q. If I cancel an order how long does it take for me to get a refund?
- If no goods have been supplied then your refund will be actioned the same day that the order is cancelled. Refund will be made via the same payment method which you selected when placing your order.
- If goods have already been supplied then a refund will not be actioned until such time as we have received the goods back into our warehouse. Any items returned for refund must be in the original condition as they were supplied.
Q. Can I change/make an amendment to my order after I have completed the transaction?
- If an order transaction has been completed it cannot have additional products added to it in retrospect/afterwards. You would need to place a new order for any additional items.
- If you have transacted your order and note that you have made an error, ie you have ordered an incorrect size/colour/style we may be able to remedy, however you must advise us within 4hrs of placing your order. We will do what we can to accommodate your change request, however change is not always possible.
- NB: As many of our clothing items are produced to order an incorrectly ordered size cannot be exchanged.
Q. I want to return my order as it has been supplied incorrectly or goods are faulty, what do I need to do?
- Please call 13 11 12 – select Option 3 Orders and advise our Customer Service Officer of the reason for your return. In some instances we will ask that you don’t return the incorrect/faulty product/s, instead we will simply replace the item/s. (There are multiple costs associated with returns and as a charitable organisation these will sometimes outweigh the cost of our providing a simple replacement to you).
- If you are asked to return the item/s you should please repackage in the original packaging, address to:
Premium Fulfilment Services
Reply Paid 6004
PO Box 6004 Blacktown BC
BLACKTOWN NSW 2148
and take to your local post office for return to us.
For full details regarding Returns and Refunds and Manufacturer Warranties please refer here.
Q. How do I contact Customer Service?
You can contact our Customer Services team by emailing Orders or calling 13 11 12.
Q. If I have ordered an e-Book at what point will I receive the option to download?
- You will be emailed a Thank you for your Order email, which will include the link/s to download your selected e-book/s.
Q. How long does it typically take to download one of your e-books?
- Each e-book download time will differ slightly, depending on file size, however on average it should take no more than 10 – 12 seconds.
Q. What happens if I do not receive a download link?
If you don’t receive your pdf download link please –
- Check your junk/spam folder
- Email us at Orders and we will re-forward the link to you.
Q. What happens if the download is interrupted or doesn’t’ complete?
- If the download is interrupted or doesn’t’ complete please re-click the link and try the download again.
- If you continue to have problems please email us at Orders and we will re-forward the link to you.
Q. Where do I download the file to?
- The pdf download will automatically be saved to your folder named ‘Downloads’ unless you specify otherwise.
Q. Do you have Live Chat support?
- We do not currently have Live Chat support, however we are working on it and hope to be able to offer this very soon.
Q. How can I write a review on a product?
- Select the product for which you wish to write a review, scroll down to the middle section of the page, to the section headed Customer Reviews, click on the ‘Write a review’ link on the right-hand side of the screen. This will pop a typeform with the following fields allowing you to write a review; Name, Email, Star Rating, Review Title, Body of Review (allows up to 1500 characters); click Submit Review button when you have written your review.
Q. Why don't you sell <XXX>?
There are lots of merchandise items we would like to sell but are unable to for numerous reasons. If you have any suggestions for merchandise items you think might be suitable for our Online Shop please feel free to Contact us.
Q. How do I unsubscribe from your mailing list?
- Email Contact Us and request to be unsubscribed from mailings.
For all other enquiries please make contact with our Customer Service team by emailing Orders or by calling 13 11 12.